Latest Posts

14 Marvelous Happy Birthday Wishes and Poems for Dad

By 12:11:00 ,

Dad is a special person that has love, caring and feels affection with you. Do you love with your father, and find words happy birthday wishes for dad. You can look at this post dad poem from daughter and birthday wishes for father. Wish your dad happy birthday and translate the unique birthday message that you wrote for him in front of your family. Your birthday is the special day to create a small change in our relationship. Hope you like it.

Best Happy Birthday Dad from Daughter

Happy birthday wishes for dad: daughter wishes to a dad feeling awesome


Loving wishes for dad, on you special day... May love & happiness be with you.. All the way! happy birthday!
Happy birthday wishes for dad: loving wishes for dad

Thanks for being the best dad anyone could ever be thanks for standing by my side and always backing me, I hope that you have a life full of smiles and joy have an awesome day.  

Happy birthday wishes for dad: thanks for being the best dad

Happy Birthday Dad. I've always felt safe in your hands.
Happy birthday wishes for dad: I've always felt safe in your hands


Despite all that we do, you still love us unconditionally and we are so grateful to have you as a dad. Happy Birthday, Dad!!

Happy birthday wishes for dad: despite all that we do,

The best dad in the world deserves a special greeting from a special daughter. Happy Birthday Dad!
Happy birthday wishes for dad: the best dad in the world deserves

Happy birthday wishes for dad: best dad in the world

Dad you are a a good soul I know, you taught me that let the situation go, then only you will be strong, thanks dad! have a nice day!
Happy birthday wishes for dad: dad you are a a good soul I know

An ocean of knowledge, an institution of experience, A person whose heart holds love and care in abundance, A pool of sound advice, an ensemble of memories my deart father happy birthday!
Happy birthday wishes for dad: an ocean of knowledge

I am so lucky, coz I have you in my life, Dad, You have laugh me the real meaning of strive, I love you for what you are, Happy brithday dad, stay blessed in life!
Happy birthday wishes for dad: I am so lucky, coz I have you in my life

You are the best DAD in the world... I am so grateful that I have you as a Dad
Happy birthday wishes for dad: you are the best DAD in the world


Dad, every child's dream is to have kind and understanding Father that's why i am lucky to have you. I love you so much Hapy Birthday!
Happy birthday wishes for dad: every child's dream is to have kind

My father is a man like no other. He gave me life, nurtured me, taught me, dressed me, fought for me, held me, shouted at me, kissed me, but mos importantly love me unconditionally. There are not enough words I can say to describe just how important my father was to me, and what a powerful influence he continues to be .... I love you Dad.

Happy birthday wishes for dad: my father is a man like no other

Thank you, for all ht laughter's & smiles, for the happiness & good times, For listing & caring... and loving & sharing... For your strong shoulders & kind heart...
Happy birthday wishes for dad: thank you, for all ht laughter's & smiles

You Might Also Like

0 comments